city in Arkansas, USA
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 1:52PM local time and lasts 2 min 30 sec. Chances of a clear sky are 40%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico over Texas to Texarkana then across Arkansas parallel to Hwys 30 and 67, then on into Missouri and Illinois.
- Jacksonville Museum of Military History, 100 Veterans Circle, +1 501-241-1943. Exhibits paying tribute to America's servicemembers and its military efforts to be a superpower. Of special note is the
- Arkansas Ordnance Plant Guard House, a checkpoint for the major ordnance assembly center that used to be here during WWII and is now on the list of National Historic Places.
- Reed's Bridge Battlefield Heritage Park, on Hwy 161 about 1/2 mile southeast of the junction with Hwy 294. Has some structures and exhibits pertaining to the Little Rock Campaign and life during the Civil War era in general.
- A water tower at Excell Park.
- Family Dollar
- a Walmart Supercenter
- Best Western Inn, 1600 John Harden Drive, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through Jacksonville|
|Poplar Bluff ← Cabot ←||N S||→ Sherwood → Little Rock|
|Ash Flat ← Cabot ←||N S||→ Sherwood → Little Rock|