Jasper is a city that serves as the seat of Dubois County in Southwestern Indiana. The area code is 812. The zip codes are as follows: Jasper-47546, Huntingburg-47542, Ferdinand-47532.
Get in edit
Get around edit
- Huntingburg Antique Show (Huntingburg Event Center), ☏ .
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration, Ireland, IN, ☏ .
- Strawberry Festival, ☏ .
- Dubois County 4-H Fair, IN 162 (4-H Fairgrounds), ☏ .
- Jasper Strassenfest (Downtown Jasper), ☏ .
- Huntingburg Country Club, 739 W. 3rd St, Huntingburg, ☏ . 18 hole, par 70 (semi private).
- Buffalo Trace Golf Course, 1728 Jackson St, ☏ . 18 hole, par 71.
- Sultan's Run Golf Club, 1490 N. Meridian Rd, toll-free: . 18 holes, par 72.
- 1 Southgate Shopping Center.
- Brick Oven Pizza, 1281 3rd Ave, ☏ .
- Calumet Lake Pavilion, 2210 Mill St, ☏ .
- China's Best, 3669 Newton St, ☏ .
- El Maguey, 3570 Newton St, ☏ .
- Headquarters, Inc., 201 Main St, ☏ .
- Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant, 375 South US 231, ☏ .
- JR's Bar & Restaurant, 23 South Clay St, ☏ .
- Los Bravos Mexican Restaurant, 198 Newton Street., ☏ .
- Mill House Restaurant, 1340 Mill St, ☏ .
- Schnitzelbank Restaurant, 393 3rd Ave, ☏ .
- Snap's Steakhouse, 1115 Main St, ☏ .
- Sultan's Run Deli, 1490 N. Meridian Rd, ☏ .
- Camelot Inn, 2200 N. Mill St, ☏ .
- Days Inn, 272 Brucke Strasse, ☏ , toll-free: .
- 1 Hampton Inn, 355 3rd St, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 2000 Hospitality Dr, ☏ , toll-free: .
- SureStay Plus Hotel By Best Western Jasper, 951 Wernsing Rd, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Winfield West Bed & Breakfast, 325 W. 6th St, ☏ .
- Super 8 Motel, 75 Indiana St, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Quality Inn & Suites, 440 S. Main St, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Harvest Moon Suites, 210 Main St, ☏ . 4 rooms.
- Quality Inn, 406 E. 22nd St, ☏ , toll-free: . 77 rooms.
Patoka Lake edit
- Hoosier Hills Marina, 10306 East Lick Fork Marina Rd, ☏ , toll-free: . Houseboats.
By phone edit
Most telephone numbers in Jasper consist of +1 812 plus a seven-digit number, but the southern third of Indiana is now covered by an overlay complex of two area codes, with +1 930 being the second. A local or in-state telephone call now requires all 10 digits of the local number be dialed (omitting just the leading +1 from a local landline call).
Signage on many established businesses may still display the original seven-digit numbers; dial 812 before these if no area code is indicated.
Go next edit
|Routes through Jasper|
|Lafayette ← Spencer ←||N S||→ Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial → Owensboro|