town in Vermont, USA
Twice a day in each direction the Burlington–Jeffersonville bus passes through Jericho, stopping by the elementary school in each direction morning and night.
- Cilley Hill Waterfall.
- 1 Old Red Mill (Chittenden Mills), 4A Red Mill Dr (off VT-15 in the historic village of Jericho), ☏ . Th-Sa 11AM–4PM. There is a shop inside. Free.
- 2 Jericho Town Tree. This elm (Ulmus americana) was approved as the (unofficial) Town Tree of Jericho at Town Meeting Day, 2017. Free.
- 3 Jericho Center, 25 Jericho Center Cir. Historic village green includes Jericho Center Country Store (1807), Jericho Town Library (1825), Jericho Congregational Church (1836), and Jericho Community Center (1850s). JCCS serves meals and creemees.
- 1 Palmer Lane Maple, 19 Old Pump Rd (off VT-15 in the historic village of Jericho), ☏ . Noon–7:30PM. Maple creemees, many other maple products, and merchandise.
- 2 Snowflake Chocolates, 81 VT-15, ☏ .
- 3 Better Baked in Vermont, 140 Tarbox Rd, ☏ , ✉ Betterbakedinvermont@gmail.com. by appointment. A "fully certified, kick ass, small batch, made to order" bakery selling at the Jericho Center Country Store, the Farmer's Market in summer, and for pickup by request.
- 1 Poorhouse Pies, 23 Park St, Underhill (it's in Underhill, but Jericho is directly across the street). 8AM–8PM, or until pies run out. The pies are in a shack outside the house. You enter the shack, take the pie you want, leave cash or check in the box, and leave. $14–16 for a pie.
- 2 Joe's Snack Bar, 45 VT-15, ☏ . 11AM–8:30PM, closed in the winter. Burgers, hot dogs, and fries.
- 3 The Jericho Café & Tavern (JCAT), 30 VT-15, ☏ .
- 4 Espen's House, 125 Tarbox Rd. A homey pizzeria with a handmade, outdoor pizza oven.
- 5 Kate's Food Truck, 261 VT-15. F-Su noon–7PM, closed in the winter. A new eatery—not actually a food truck—opened in summer 2020.
- 6 Mountain High Pizza Pie, 253 VT-15. Tu-Sa 2–8PM, Su-M 4–8PM. A local pizzeria.
- Sinclair Inn Bed & Breakfast, 389 Route 15, ☏ .
|Routes through Jericho|
|Burlington ← Essex ←||W E||→ Jeffersonville → St. Johnsbury|