Kediri is a city in East Java. It is located near Brantas River, the longest river in East Java.
A taxi ride from Juanda Airport (Surabaya) to Kediri costs Rp, 200,000-250,000.
There are some trains that stop at Kediri Station:
- Senja Singosari, en route from Pasar Senen (Jakarta) to Malang (Business coaches, 17hr 6m)
- Senja Singosari, en route from Malang to Passar Senen (Business coaches, 17hr 5m)
- Gajayana, en route from Gambir (Jakarta) to Malang (Executive coaches, 14hr 30m)
- Gajayana, en route from Malang to Gambir (Executive coaches, 14hr 30m)
- Malabar, en route from Bandung to Malang (Executive, Business, Economy coaches, 15hr 36m)
- Malabar, en route from Malang to Bandung (Executive, Business, Economy coaches, 15hr 4m)
- Matarmaja, en route from Pasar Senen to Malang (Economy coaches, 17hr 34m)
- Matramaja, en route from Malang to Pasar Senen (Economy coaches, 18hr)
- Brantas, from Tanah Abang (Jakarta) to Kediri (Economy coaches, 15 hr 52m)
- Kahuripan, from Padalarang (West Bandung) (Economy coaches, 13hr 30m)
- Rapih Dhoho, en route from Surabaya to Blitar (Economy coaches)
Note: Economy and business class are not air-conditioned; executive class is.
- Selomangleng Cave (Goa Selomangleng). located on the slope of Mt Klotok (Gunung Klotok) to the west of Kidiri has two small caves and interesting reliefs. There is also a swimming pool and jaranan's performs every week.
- 1 Sumber Podang. There is fresh steam with pine forests. There is also a Balinese cafe near the stream.
- Jl Dhoho (Dhojo Street) (in the center of the town.). There are many Pecel Tumpang food booths every night.
- 2 Simpang Lima Gumul (northeast of the main town). A replica of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, built between 2003 and 2008.
- Dolo and Ironggolo waterfalls, in Besuki, Kediri.. Two waterfalls with beautiful panoramas.
- 3 Mt Kelud (Gunung Kelud) (in the southeast of the Kediri Regency.). This mountain is a quite active stratovolcano mountain with a little mountain in the center.
- St. Mary Lourdes Cave and Pohsarang Church (on the slope of Mt Wilis to the west of Kediri.). Pohsarang Church was built by Romo Wolters, one of the first Roman Catholic missionaries in Java. St. Mary Lourdes Cave is a replica of the St. Maria Lourdes Cave in France. There is a huge monument of St. Mary in front of the cave.
- Soto Bok Ijo, Terminal Baru Bus Station
- Pecel Tumpang, Jalan Dhoho
- Soto Branggahan, Branggahan, Ngadiluwih
- Tahu Takwa, Tofu Stick, and Gethuk Pisang Jalan Yos Sudarso-Jalan Pattimura
- Nasi Goreng Arang, Jalan Wachid Hasyim, Bandarlor
- Sate Bekicot and Krengsengan Bekicot, Banyuanyar, Gurah
- Roasted-Corn, Sekartaji Park
- Ronde and Cemoe, Jalan Pattimura