1 Keighley station is on the Aire Valley railway line, with trains every 30 mins east via Shipley to Leeds and Bradford, and west to Skipton. Less frequent trains continue west through the moors to Carnforth, Lancaster, Morecambe, Appleby and Carlisle.
- 1 East Riddlesden Hall, Bradford Road, Riddlesden, Keighley, BD20 5EL (1 mile NE of Keighley on S side of the Bradford Road in Riddlesden, close to Leeds & Liverpool Canal. A629 relief road from Shipley and Skipton signed for East Riddlesden Hall), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Mid-Feb to late Oct: M-W Sa Su 10:30AM-4:30PM, shop and tearoom only Nov to mid-December 11AM-4PM. Owned and maintained by the National Trust, East Riddlesden Hall is a 17th century manor house found in the outskirts of Keighley in the now-absorbed village of East Riddlesden. Features include gardens, the Rose Window, a Great Barn that is open to the public, a Priest's Hole and 5 ghosts (including the Grey Lady). admission adults £5.10, children £2.60, family £11.60, NT members free.
- 2 Cliffe Castle Museum.
- Keighley and Worth Valley Railway.
- Pizza Amicos, 40 High St, BD21 2LJ, ☏ .
- [dead link] K2 Nightclub, 2 Church St, BD21 5HT, ☏ .
- Dalesgate Hotel, 406 Skipton Rd, BD20 6HP, ☏ .