census-designated place in Del Norte County, California
- Redwood Coast Transit, ☏ . Provides service in Del Norte County and limited service in Humboldt County. Klamath is served by Route 10 from Crescent City and Route 20 which travels along Highway 101 from Smith River and Crescent City in the north all the way down to Arcata in the south. No service on Sundays. $1.50 within Del Norte County, $30 to travel between Humboldt and Del Norte Counties.
- Green Water Fishing Adventures, ☏ . Specializing in driftboat adventures for steelhead and salmon on the unspoiled rivers of Northern California
- 1 Yurok Country Visitor Center, 101 Klamath Blvd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 11AM-4PM. The center is run by the Yurok Tribe and features a small outdoor amphitheatre, which will serve as venue to learn about Yurok people through cultural demonstrations and traditional story telling. The center also offers visitors a chance to discover the Yurok Scenic Byways, which consist of five tribally designated roads that are within the Tribe's Ancestral Territory and possess ecological, cultural and recreational values. The byways include: Requa Road, Bald Hills Road, Highway 169, Highway 101, and Hwy 96. Each of these routes leads to a special location. For example, Bald Hills Road traverses now rare oak grasslands, where herds of Roosevelt elk can be seen in their native habitat. Educational signage and kiosks will soon be placed along the routes to highlight the history of the Tribe and unique natural features in the region. NA.
- Log Cabin Diner, 301 CA-169, ☏ . 7:30AM-3PM.
- Historic Requa Inn (Requa Inn Bed and Breakfast), 451 Requa Rd (On the Klamath River, 20 miles south of Crescent City/ 53 miles north of Eureka airport), ☏ . Check-in: 4:00-8PM, check-out: 11AM. Built in 1915, the Requa Inn features 12 guest rooms and an all-you-can-eat, full country breakfast. Hot tub, wireless internet and river-view rooms, it is a perfect basecamp to explore the Redwood Park. $79-$159.
- Redwood Hotel and Casino, 171 Klamath Blvd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Kamp Klamath RV Park & Campground, 1661 Klamath Beach Rd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Routes through Klamath|
|Coos Bay ← Crescent City ←||N S||→ Redwood National Park → Eureka|