city in New York, USA
- For other places with the same name, see Lackawanna (disambiguation).
Lackawanna is a city in the Southtowns of Erie County, New York.
- 1 Our Lady of Victory National Shrine & Basilica, 767 Ridge Rd, ☏ +1 716 828-9444. Daily, 6AM-9PM. Guided tours Su 1PM & 2PM. Free.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:18PM local time and lasts 3 min. The chances of a clear sky are 35%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Ohio then straddling the Canada–New England border.
- 1 Mulberry Italian Ristorante, 64 Jackson Ave. (NY Rt-5, Hamburg Turnpike to Madison Ave., left on Jackson), ☏ +1 716 822-4292. M-Sa 11:30AM - 9:30PM, Su 3-8PM. Popular restaurant in a residential neighborhood. Lasagna, manicotti, gnocchi, hand cut pasta, and meatballs the size of baseballs are just a few popular items on the complete Italian menu.
|This guide uses the following price ranges for a standard double room:|
- 1 La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lackawanna, 2500 Hamburg Turnpike, ☏ +1 716-821-0030. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
|Routes through Lackawanna|
|Erie ← Hamburg ←||W E||→ West Seneca → Buffalo|
|Niagara Falls ← Buffalo ←||N S||→ Hamburg → Warren|
|Erie via ← Hamburg ←||W E||→ Buffalo → Auburn|
|END ← Buffalo ←||N S||→ Hamburg → Salamanca|