Lahad Datu is a city located in eastern Sabah, Malaysia. The city is home to a population of some 28,000 people (2010), with about 200,000 people in the district. It is surrounded by cocoa and palm oil plantations.
Conrado's Cafe. Western, Oriental, and hybrid food. Located in Bandar Wilayah Jasa.
- Ah Yong Gerai No 24, gerai Dam road, Jalan Dam. M-Sa 5-10PM. Known for his fried whole chicken and his authentic Chinese cuisine mixed with the local flavors. And yes, they serve no pork.
- Jungle Park, ☏ . Western, Malay and Chinese foods.
- Borneo Home, 1st Floor, Lot 2, MDLD 3133, Jalan Mawar (above Miki Fashion), ☏ . RM39.90.
- Jungle Park, ☏ . Located nearby RHB Bank & Centre Point
- Asia Hotel. 10-story hotel with 60 rooms.
- 1 Bike and Tours Bed & Breakfast, Lot 62, Taman Hap Heng, Jalan Segama, ☏ , , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. Comfortable rooms with AC, free WiFi, breakfast included in room rate and free flow of coffee and tea. Free Lahad Datu airport pickup and drop-off. Bike rental and tours also available. Meals on request. From RM170.
- Tabin Hotel. RM20/night. Located in the heart of Lahad datu town
- Wong's Hotel. RM 80/night. Located in Bandar Wilayah Jasa
- Borneo Home (In the heart of Lahad Datu Town Centre), ☏ . RM39.90/night.