Lake Cargelligo is in Central West NSW.
Lake Cargelligo has its own airstrip on the edge of town for charter flights. The train line has long since closed for passenger services.
The obligatory NSW Trainlink country coach service connects with the Sydney to Melbourne XPT in Cootamundra. Expect the trip from Sydney to take all day.
- Lake Cargelligo. See the lake where the town's name originated from.
- Bowling Club Chinese Restaurant, Prior St, ☏ .
- Shane & Mary's Hot Bake & Takeaway, 37 Foster St, ☏ .
- Royal Mail, 14 Foster Street. Also has accommodation.
- Lachlan Way Motel, 2 Foster St.