human settlement in Lowndes County, Georgia, United States of America
Lake Park is a city in the southern portion of Lowndes County. It is the last city on Interstate 75 before you enter Florida.
- Winn-Dixie (grocery store), 1060 Lakes Blvd. (Off of I-75 towards town (on the right)), ☏ . 8 am-10 pm.
- The local area code is 229 and is not needed for local calls.
- Statenville, Georgia. (About 15 minutes East)
- Valdosta, Georgia. (About 20 minutes North)
- Jennings, Florida. (About 10 minutes South)
- Madison, Florida. (About 1/2 hour Southwest)
|Routes through Lake Park|
|Macon ← Valdosta ←||N S||→ Lake City → Gainesville|
|Macon ← Valdosta ←||N S||→ Lake City → Tampa|