municipality of the Philippines in the province of Batangas
- Archiocesan Shrine of St. John the Baptist, J.P. Rizal Street, Barangay Cuatro (Poblacion).
- 1 Matabungkay (13 km from the town proper). Lian's major tourist destination is the white sand beaches at barangay Matabungkay. It is originally a beach discovered by Germans living in Manila in the 1950s until it became a tourist destination for residents from Manila.
The municipality has a local fiesta in devotion to John the Baptist in the town centre. Another major fiesta is held in Matabungkay, the Balsa festival.
- Matabungkay Beach Resort, Matabungkay, ☏ . Its rooms are all equipped with spacious verandas, air conditioning, and a private bathroom. Also on premises are drink and food, function rooms, a spa, and a steam sauna.
- The Coral Beach Club, Matabungkay, ☏ . Less than 2 hours drive from Manila. European and Asian cuisines, a pool and jacuzzi, a hot stones massage, and a hair salon are available on premises, and the Calatagan Golf Club is nearby. ₱1,999.
- Calatagan, another resort town, 25 kilometers south