Get in edit
Loganville is accessible by taking US 78 east from Atlanta towards Snellville and Athens or on Interstate 20 and get of at Georgia State Route 20
Transport to the Atlanta region includes:
- Atlanta International Airport
- Area Interstates( 20, 285, 85, 985, 675, 75)
- Georgia and U.S. highways
- Gainesville, Athens, or Atlanta bus or train stations
Get around edit
Loganville has many major roads and streets
- U.S 78 (Atlanta Highway)
- Georgia State Route 20 (Main Street)
- Old Loganville Road
- Georgia State Route 81
- Rosebud Road
Atlanta Highway is filled with tens of restaurants, stores, gas stations, and hotels that makes Loganville a expanding city in the Atlanta area.
- Journey's End Restaurant, 4319 Atlanta Hwy. American food buffet. Daily 11AM-9PM. +1 770-554-1770
- Taste of the Caribbean, 4337 Atlanta Hwy #200. Jamaican food with oxtail. M-Th 11AM-9PM, F-Sa 11AM-10PM. +1 770-738-8588
- Palm Palace Indian Restaurant, 2944 Rosebud Rd E. Indian food with buffet. +1 770-558-6548
- Whits Inn.
- Quality Inn Loganville US Highway 78, 4200 Atlanta Highway, ☏ , fax: .
Go next edit
|Routes through Loganville|
|Atlanta ← Snellville ←||W E||→ Athens → Augusta|