village in Kerala, India
Malampuzha dam is the largest water reservoir in Kerala.
- Nearest Railway station is Palakkad Junction. Private buses are available from there.
- Nearest airport is Coimbatore International Airport - 55km away.
Autorikshaws are the only option.
- Take a trip in rope way around the gardens.
- Handicraft items. Wooden models of elephants and boats are available here at cheap rates.
- KTDC Restaurant, Malampuzha.
- Attappadi a reserve forest
- Nelliyampathi a hill station in the Western Ghats, 60 km from Palakkad.
- Palakkad town. Famous for Tamil vegetarian delicacies.
- Parambikulam wild life sanctuary and boating
- Silent Valley National Park