town in Nottinghamshire, England
Mansfield is a market town that is known for its 700 year old market tradition.
Get in Edit
By train Edit
Get around Edit
- 1 Odeon, Park Ln, NG18 1BU.
- 1 The Stag and Pheasant, Clumber St, NG18 1NU, ☏ . A Wetherspoon's pub in the Lloyds No 1 branding. They also have the Widow Frost around the corner.
- 2 andwhynot, 62 Leeming St, NG18 1NG, ☏ .
- 3 Nandos, Unit 1, Nottingham Rd, NG18 1BU (Mansfield Leisure Park), ☏ .
- 4 KFC, 162 Nottingham Rd, NG18 1BW, ☏ .
- 1 Costa Coffee, 28 W Gate, NG18 1RS, ☏ . Also at Unit 6A, St. Peter’s Retail Park, Station St, NG18 1BE, near the railway station.
- 2 The Swan, Church St, NG18 1AE, ☏ . Marston's owned pub, serves Mansfield Bitter.
- 3 Larch Farm, 2 Mansfield Rd, Ravenshead, NG15 9HA, ☏ . Bar and restaurant.
- 4 Green Dragon, 13-15 Leeming St, NG18 1NA.
Go next Edit
- Sherwood Forest is just a few miles outside Mansfield.
|Routes through Mansfield|
|Leicester ← Nottingham/Derby ←||S N||→ Chesterfield → Sheffield|
|Derby ← Alfreton ←||SW NE||→ END|
|Nottingham ← Arnold ←||S N||→ Worksop → Doncaster|