- For other places with the same name, see Manzanillo (disambiguation).
Manzanillo is in Colima state in Mexico. Manzanillo makes a great getaway with world famous beaches, festivals with lots of local flavor and fabulous outdoor activities. Splash it up (grab a surf or boogie board), catch dinner (sport fishing) peek into a volcano or explore the deep blue sea.
- 1 Aeropuerto Internacional de Playa del Oro (ZLO IATA), Carretera Manzanillo-Barra de Navidad, Km. 42 Col. Playa de Oro (The airport terminal is located along the beach and off of Carretera Manzanillo-Barra Navidad (Hwy 200) 32 km (20 mi) west of town on an airport road (Carr Aeropuerto Manzanillo) from Km42 along the main highway, and 150 km (93 mi) from Colima City). A major airport for commercial flights serving Barra de Navidad, Manzanillo, Colima City, and the surrounding areas of Colima state and in the adjacent regions of Jalisco state. It is served by the following:
Additional domestic & international connections are made in Mexico City. Additional international connections and to the U.S. are through Los Angeles and Houston depending on the airline(s) you choose. There is no public transportation to/from the airport, so you'll have to hire a cab, shuttle, or rent a car.
The next nearest major airport for commercial flights from additional domestic & international destinations is at Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR IATA), 273 km (170 mi) (4 hrs) north. Most travelers would fly into Puerto Vallarta at a more competitive airfare and take a bus (from the nearby bus station) or rent a car and drive to Manzanillo.
- 2 Terminal de Autobuses de Manzanillo, ☏ . This bus station serves long-distance routes to cities outside the state. The main lines operating here are:
- Autovias, toll-free: 0800 622-22-22.
- ETN; Turistar, toll-free: 0800 8000-836.
- Grupo Estrella Blanca, ☏ , toll-free: 800-507-5500. They also operate the Elite, Futura and the Pacifico brands. Connects Manzanillo to other cities and towns in Colima, Guerrero, Michoacan, Jalisco, Mexico state and Mexico City.
- Omnibus de Mexico, ☏ , toll-free: 01 800-765-66-36. Goes up to Cd Juarez through Queretaro, Celaya, Chihuahua, Cd Gomez
- Nuevo Horizonte, Sur de Jalisco, ☏ , , toll-free: 01 800 622-22-22. First and second class connections to Armeria, Cd Colima, Guadalajara, Cd Guzman, Lazaros Cardenas, Tecoman, Tren Ligero
- Primera Plus, ☏ , toll-free: 800 375-75-85.
Take the Rt 7 (Centro-Valle-Jardines Santiago-Valle-Vista del Mar) or 7-A (Centro-Valle-Sta Carolina) bus going south to get to downtown from the street in front of the bus station.
- Coco Loco Tours (Manzanillo), Km 15 Blvd Miguel de Madrid, Col Santiago (Scuba Shack), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. For the adventurous, athletic traveler you can hike or walk, depending on your skill set. Along your journey you will get to swim in hidden lakes, play beneath waterfalls, and see small villages. Ascend all the way to Manzanillo’s many scenic mountain tops and get a breathtaking, 360 degree view of this Manzanillo and the endless blue of the Pacific Ocean.
- Ocean Pacific Adventures, ☏ , (Manzanillo), ✉ email@example.com. If you like to fish or if you want to learn, Manzanillo is the Sailfish Capital of the World and makes is a premium fishing destination. With Ocean Pacific Adventures you can see all types of fish and work with experienced captains. If you are beginner do not worry, you will learn the proper technique to catch a variety of fish, including marlin, dorado, and rooster fish.
- Rainforest tour, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A hike on trails through the rainforest near Manzanillo led by an expert local guide. See a variety of jungle animals and plants, including sloths, lizards, frogs, spiders, and "walking trees". Bring a raincoat or poncho and good shoes.
- Café Coral Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo +52 313 331-2200 Serving continental breakfast (5 am - 7 am), breakfast buffet (7 am - 11 am), lunch (1 pm - 5 pm) and dinner (6 pm - 11 pm). A warm, spacious and bright, buffet-style restaurant.
- La Plaza Esmeralda, ☏ . Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo, located on the beach bay area of La Audiencia. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, 7 pm - 11 pm. La Plaza Esmeralda offers romantic setting with a buffet dinner and live music entertainment.
- Nirvana Lounge. Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo +52 313 331-2200. Open from 5 pm to 1 am. Daily. Enjoy a refreshing beverage in one of Tesoro Manzanillo’s world class lounges.
- 7/24 Lounge. Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago +52 313 331-2200. Open 24 hours. The name says it all. A flash of the wristband is all you need to gain entry into the Tesoro All Inclusive Club any time of the day where you can let your hair down and enjoy a great party!
- Tesoro Resorts Manzanillo, ☏ . Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago. Located along the secluded beach bay of Bahia la Audiencia, Live music at dinner, dancing, outdoor theater, group activities and classes, outdoor adventures, sports instruction, childcare & social activities for kids.
- The hotel where "10" was filmed was at Las Hadas. It's an exquisite hotel, worth the extra bit of money to stay at!
- 1 Barceló Karmina, Avenida Vista Hermosa, 13, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.