- For other places with the same name, see Manzanillo (disambiguation).
Manzanillo is in Colima state in Mexico. Manzanillo makes a great getaway with world famous beaches, festivals with lots of local flavor and fabulous outdoor activities. Splash it up (grab a surf or boogie board), catch dinner (sport fishing) peek into a volcano or explore the deep blue sea.
- 1 Playa de Oro International Airport (ZLO IATA), Carretera Manzanillo-Barra de Navidad Km. 42, Playa de Oro 28219, Manzanillo, Colima, ☏ . This is the most important airport in Colima. It is located 50 km to the west of Manzanillo's downtown and 25 km to Miramar beach. Airlines serving ZLO include Aeromar, AeroMexico Connect, and Interjet with flights to Mexico City; Volaris with flights to Tijuana; Alaska Airlines, United, and American with flights to Los Angeles, Houston and Phoenix, respectively. During specific seasons there are flights to several Canadian cities operated by Air Transat, CanJet [dead link], and WestJet.
- Coco Loco Tours (Manzanillo), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. For the adventurous, athletic traveler you can hike or walk, depending on your skill set. Along your journey you will get to swim in hidden lakes, play beneath waterfalls, and see small villages. Ascend all the way to Manzanillo’s many scenic mountain tops and get a breathtaking, 360 degree view of this Manzanillo and the endless blue of the Pacific Ocean.
- Ocean Pacific Adventures, ☏ , (Manzanillo), ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like to fish or if you want to learn, Manzanillo is the Sailfish Capital of the World and makes is a premium fishing destination. With Ocean Pacific Adventures you can see all types of fish and work with experienced captains. If you are beginner do not worry, you will learn the proper technique to catch a variety of fish, including marlin, dorado, and rooster fish.
- Rainforest tour, ✉ email@example.com. A hike on trails through the rainforest near Manzanillo led by an expert local guide. See a variety of jungle animals and plants, including sloths, lizards, frogs, spiders, and "walking trees". Bring a raincoat or poncho and good shoes.
- Café Coral Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo +52 313 331-2200 Serving continental breakfast (5 am - 7 am), breakfast buffet (7 am - 11 am), lunch (1 pm - 5 pm) and dinner (6 pm - 11 pm). A warm, spacious and bright, buffet-style restaurant.
- La Plaza Esmeralda, ☏ . Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo, located on the beach bay area of La Audiencia. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, 7 pm - 11 pm. La Plaza Esmeralda offers romantic setting with a buffet dinner and live music entertainment.
- Nirvana Lounge. Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo +52 313 331-2200. Open from 5 pm to 1 am. Daily. Enjoy a refreshing beverage in one of Tesoro Manzanillo’s world class lounges.
- 7/24 Lounge. Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago +52 313 331-2200. Open 24 hours. The name says it all. A flash of the wristband is all you need to gain entry into the Tesoro All Inclusive Club any time of the day where you can let your hair down and enjoy a great party!
- Tesoro Resorts Manzanillo, ☏ . Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago. Located along the secluded beach bay of Bahia la Audiencia, Live music at dinner, dancing, outdoor theater, group activities and classes, outdoor adventures, sports instruction, childcare & social activities for kids.
- The hotel where "10" was filmed was at Las Hadas. It's an exquisite hotel, worth the extra bit of money to stay at!
- 1 [dead link] Barceló Karmina Palace Deluxe, Avenida Vista Hermosa, 13, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.