city in Hennepin County, Minnesota
Maple Grove sits at the junction of Interstates 94, 494, and 694, often referred to in traffic reports as the Fish Lake Interchange. U.S. Highway 169 also skirts the east side of the city.
- 1 Old Maple Grove School (Osseo Alcoholics Anonymous), 15496 Territorial Rd (at Ranchview Ln). This old schoolhouse was built in 1887 and is probably the oldest surviving building in Maple Grove. The building is owned by a local chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- 1 Fish Lake Regional Park, 14900 Bass Lake Rd, ☏ . 5AM-10PM daily. Recreational park on the south side of Fish Lake. Popular for fishing, swimming, hiking, biking, and more.
- 2 AMC Arbor Lakes 16, 12575 Elm Creek Blvd N (between Main St and Hemlock Ln), ☏ . 16-screen movie theater with IMAX and RealD 3D.
- 1 The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, 12459 Elm Creek Blvd N (at Hemlock Ln, off of I-94/694 exit 28), ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-6PM. An upscale lifestyle center shopping mall.
- 2 The Fountains at Arbor Lakes, 11200 Fountains Dr (at Hemlock Ln, off of I-94/694 exit 28), ☏ . Close to the Shoppes, the Fountains is anchored by more big-box retail.
|Routes through Maple Grove|
|Fargo ← Rogers ←||W E||→ Brooklyn Park → Minneapolis|
|Ends at ←||N S||→ Plymouth → Bloomington|
|Ends at ←||W E||→ Brooklyn Park → Woodbury|
|Grand Rapids ← Anoka ←||N S||→ Plymouth → Mankato|
|END ←||W E||→ Brooklyn Park → Coon Rapids|
|Elk River ← Rogers ←||N S||→ Plymouth → Wayzata|