Massa Lubrense is in Campania.
- By train: The Circumvesuviana goes from Naples along the coast ending in Sorrento, then you have to take the bus to get there.
- From Naples Airport (Capodichino): You can reach first Sorrento by bus, then from there you can easily reach Massa Lubrense using local bus service.
- By bus: The Sita allow you to explore all the area from Sorrento to Amalfi.
- By car:From Naples' take the A3 highways ( Naples - Salerno - Reggio Calabria ) drive south towards Peninsula Sorrentina, you need to exit from the highway at Castellammare di Stabia gate, once you left the highway you must take the SS145 that will bring you in Peninsula Sorrentina, once reached Sorrento you are few minutes away from Massa Lubrense, just follow the signs. You need about 20 min to reach Castellammare di Stabia and from there about 50 minutes to reach Massa Lubrense.
- By boat: From Naples, Ischia and Capri. You can reach Sorrento and from there you 'll take a bus to reach Massa Lubrense.
- Read about the unified public transport ticket Campania Unico.
- By taxi: Taxi Sorrento based in S. Agata dei due Golfi (Massalubrense), for airport transfers and any destinations .
- Local buses - the local bus service is good enough to visit all interesting places available in the area.
- The most beautiful places to visit are in the Penisola Sorrentina, the typical coastline offer many breathtaking views.
- puntacampanella. The nature reserve.
Exploring the area visiting Jeranto bay, S.Agata area, Cantone beach.
- Fattoria Terranova, Via Pontone 10, 80064, Sant'Agata sui due golfi, Tel. +39 081 5330234, Fax +39 081 5330889, , Farmhouse accommodation with a restaurant with homegrown products.
- Le Capannelle , Corso Sant'Agata 63 - 80061 Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi, in Massa Lubrense, with views over the bay of Sorrento.
- VillaRomantica, Via Montecorbo 1/A - Massa Lubrense, ☏ , fax: . Beautiful holiday villa in Peninsula Sorrentina overlooking Capri Island,this is in a very quiet place, is surrounded from a 4000 m² garden with the typical plant of the area, the lemons and olives.
- Capri and Ischia by ferry leaving from Sorrento.
- Pompeii, Herculaneum and Naples by the Circumvesuviana Railway.
- The Amalfi Coast: Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, etc., by Sita buses.
- The Greek temples available in Paestum by bus or by car.