- Canal Heritage Day. Second Saturday in August.
- 1 Avanti's, 500 Main St, ☏ +1 585 798-1100.
- 2 Baby Ribs, 701 Main St., ☏ +1 716 445-3543.
- 3 Meggie Moo's, 114 E. Center St., ☏ +1 585 734-5801. Daily 11AM-9PM. An old-fashioned ice cream parlor serving Perry's best flavors.
- 4 Monte Alban Tienda Mexicana, 507 E. Center St., ☏ +1 585 798-9767. Daily 10AM-9PM. The community of Mexican immigrants in and around Medina — farmhands, mostly — is under-the-radar but sizable, and Monte Alban is where they come to stock up their kitchens. Imported from Mexico and elsewhere in Latin America is a bevy of snacks, soft drinks, and canned and packaged groceries (including a wide and fragrant selection of spices and dried chilis), along with a somewhat more modest range of fresh produce, meats, and cheeses (if you've got a taste for cecina or longaniza but would rather cook it yourself than eat out, this is practically your only Western New York option). Out front next to the parking lot, a trailer has been converted into a take-out taquería (open seasonally) serving food that's way more authentic than any you'll find in Rochester or Buffalo.
- 5 Zambistro, 408 Main St., ☏ +1 585 798-2433.