Mingora is in Northwest Pakistan.
Mingora was once a major tourist destination, described by Queen Elizabeth as the "Switzerland of the former Empire". Today, given its precarious location in a volatile area of Pakistan, it holds much less tourist appeal.
- Buddhist remains and carvings
- Fiza Gatt Park
- Swat Museum
- The Saidu Sharif Stupa - a sacred area for Buddhism, near the city of Saidu Sharif, excavated under the name Saidu Sharif I, is, at the foot of the mountains that separate the river valley Saidu from that of the river Jambil, in the Swat District.
- Hujra Restaurant Swat, Bypass Road, ☏ .
- Rock City Resort, Mingora Fizagat Kalam Road, ☏ .
- Swat Continental Hotel, Saidu Sharif Road, ☏ .