Take the Myrtle Avenue off ramp from the 210 freeway and go north. Old Town is less than a mile from the freeway. The Metro Gold Line light rail service to Pasadena and Downtown L.A. stops in Monrovia with a stop at Myrtle Avenue and Duarte Road.
Once you get into Old Town you will see that parking is free, and much of the town can be seen on foot. There is a free trolley that runs during the day, that will port you from Old Town to other shopping areas.
- Monrovia Historical Museum, 742 E Lemon Ave, ☏ .
- Chang Thai Bistro, 614 S. Myrtle Ave, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Su–Th 11AM–10PM; F Sa 11AM–10:30PM.
- Aztec Hotel, 311 W Foothill Blvd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Comfort Inn, 1125 E Huntington Dr, ☏ .
- Four Points by Sheraton, 700 W Huntington Dr, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn, 924 West Huntington Dr, ☏ .
- Homestead Studio Suites, 930 S 5th Ave, ☏ .
|Routes through Monrovia|
|Pasadena ← Arcadia ←||W E||→ becomes → San Dimas → San Bernardino|
|Azusa ← Duarte ←||E W||→ Arcadia → Pasadena|