Moradabad is an industrial city famous for its brassware. It is also an important railway junction in northern India.
You can go to Moradabad by using railways as well as roadways.
You can visit the malls such as: Westend Mall, Crossroad Mall, Parsvnath Mall, Rap Mall, Pacific Mall, Tdi Mall, Parsvnath Square, Parsvnath Plaza, Tdi Arcade, Wave.
You can also visit the Deer Park and the Prem Wonderland.
Moradabad has a huge market of brass utensils, brass ornaments jewelry and handicrafts. The city exports a huge amount brass-ware to other countries.
- 7 days.
- Drive in 24 (Delhi Road, N.H. 24).
- Hotel Holiday Regency, 9th km stone, Delhi Road, National Highway 24, Pakbara, ☏ , , , fax: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Hotel Park Square, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Midtown Hotel (Ram Ganga Vihar).
- Nahari (Delhi nahari center (tehseel school)).
- Red Chillies.
- Rock cafe.
- Tasty Bites.
- Temptations (near Crossroad mall).