Moeses Lake is located at the junction of Interstates 90 and SR-17, approximately 177 miles east of Seattle and 100 miles west of Spokane. Road is the only practical way in, there is no commercial air or rail service. Greyhound has four departures daily to Seattle from a stop at the southeastern edge of town (see below).
- Interstate 90 (I-90) is located south of town. Moses Lake is accessed from Exits #176 (W. Broadway) and 179 (SR-17 'Othello, Moses Lake, Ephrata'). Located 177mi/283km (2hr44min) east of Seattle and 100mi/166km (2hr) west of Spokane.
- State Route 17 (SR-17) goes through town connecting Moses Lake to Ephrata to the northwest (20mi/32km) and Othello to the south (26mi/39km).
- Greyhound, (bus stop) Earnie's Truck Stop @ 1810 Kittleson Rd NE (At the big '76' sign on Hwy 17 & Kettlesone Rd, off of Exit #179 along I-90), ☏ +1 509 765-7340, toll-free: +1-800-231-2222. Travels primarily on Interstate 90 (Seattle,Ellensburg, Moses Lake and Spokane.)
- Northwestern Trailways, (bus stop) Earnie's Truck Stop @ 1810 Kittleson Rd NE (At the big '76' sign on Hwy 17 & Kettlesone Rd, off of Exit #179 along I-90), ☏ +1 509 765-7340, toll-free: +1-800-366-3830. Travels primarily on US Hwy 2 & Interstate 90 (Spokane, Moses Lake, Ephrata, Quincy, Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Stevens Pass, Skykomish, Everett, Seattle, Tacoma)
- Moses Lake Museum & Art Center, 401 S. Balsam St, ☏ +1-509 764-3830. Mo-Sat 11 - 17h. History of Moses Lake and the Columbia Basin, Native American artifacts and fine art gallery. Free.
- 1 Potholes State Park (17 miles southeast of Moses Lake). A park with freshwater shoreline on Potholes Reservoir (also known as O'Sullivan Reservoir). It is not all that close to the Pothole Lakes.
- El Papa Gayos. In the bowling Alley
|Routes through Moses Lake