Mothparja is a village in northern Sindh, in beautiful countryside.
It's a small village with other villages in its surrounding. It has vast plains and fields which are being cultivated by farmers of the village. There come 4 seasons in the village, with hotter summer (up to 53°C), cold winter (up to 2°C), pleasant spring and rough autumn.
Get in Edit
Get around Edit
You can enjoy the natural beauty of village surrounded with green everywhere.
- 1 Noorani Jamia Mosque Chana Mohala (نوراني جامع مسجد چنا محلا موٿپارجہ).
- Play Kabati: A number of villagers play Kabati during free time, mostly in season of rain and wind.
- Original Sindhi Handicrafts.
- Sindhi Topi & Ajrak.
- Ralli Quilt.
- Hand made khadi cloth.
- Sindhi Biryani: A dish popular in Sindh.
- Busri: A type of Desi roti made of two layers of roti filled with sweet and butter.
- Desi Lasi: It is most common drink in the village, commonly made from milk of buffalo, sometimes from milk of cow and also goat. Most of the villagers drink it at the time of lunch during summer season but also in other seasons but less commonly.
There are no hotels in the village but Otaq,a place for wonderers for night stay, also used by villagers for village gatherings and meetings. It's owned by rich people of the village.