island in Sumbawa Regency, West Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia
- For other places with the same name, see Moyo (disambiguation).
Moyo is an island off the north coast of Sumbawa.
This small 349 sq km island is the epitome of a remote Indonesian desert island with one very large exception - it houses an internationally famous luxury resort which is the only place to stay.
- Travira Floatplane from Lombok Airport to Moyo USD $ 2800. for 3 persons
- Flight by Trigana Air from Lombok airport to Sumbawa, (30 minutes). Transfer to Ai Bari harbor (30 minutes) then by speed boat from Sumbawa Besar to Moyo island (15 minutes). package price USD. 100/pax.
- Moyo Dive Sumbawa. Offers you a wide range of diving and snorkeling activities on all famous Dive Sites the Moyo Island, Satonda Island, Medang Island and even Komodo National Park. Activities are around Moyo Island, Satonda Island and Medang Island. Snorkeling and trekking trip on Moyo Island.
- In the main village, called Labuan Aji there are different homestay:
- Sunset Moyo Bungalow (guest house)
- Marian Moyo Bungalow and Resort (guest house)
- Maleo Moyo
- Blue emOcean Resort (3 stars Resort), A few kilometers from the main village, in the middle of the jungle.
- Amanwana (5 stars Hotel), A few kilometers from the main village, in the South part of the island