Mubi is in Adamawa State.
Mubi is a town in the Senatorial district of northern Adamawa in northeastern Nigeria. It is divided into two parts. Mubi North and Mubi South.
Visitors who want to reach Mubi by plane must use Yola International Airport, the capital airport.
There are many bus transportation companies that provide bus transportation from almost all major cities and states across the country to Adamawa. Buses are usually comfortable for both short and long trips. You can travel to Adamawa from major cities such as Abuja, Lagos and Kano. However, some shipping companies are not limited to this:
- The Young Shall Grow Motors Limited, By Total Filling Station, Opposite Stanbic IBTC Bank, close to Market, ☏ , email@example.com. Daily 6AM-6PM. Young Shall Grow Motors reliably provides buses for interstate and international travel. The bus carrier operates numerous routes with bus parking and terminals in three regions of the country. Routes include Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Jos, Yola, Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu, Owerri, Aba, Umuaiha, PortHarcourt, Uyo and Calabar. ₦5,100-7,550.
- GUO Transport located at Jendutu Park, customer care line: +234 807 509 0653, +234 908 671 2710, +234 700 012 1000
- Oyiad Transport and Logistics located at Modibbo Street, Yola, Adamawa
- Adamawa Transport company Limited located at 21A, Sir Kashim Ibrahim Way.
Buses that journey round Mubi are typically available. All you need to do is get to the park and pick a bus on your favored destination. In every area, there are buses that journey round Mubi.
Bicycles (two-wheeled bicycles) and tricycles (three-wheeled bicycles) are also available to complement bus activities in Mubi. Motorcycles and tricycles can also be used for traveling with Mubi. There is usually a 4,444 limit on where tricycles and motorcycles can move around the state.
- 1 Maman Benji Food Store, ☏ . 8AM-8PM. Takeaway.
- 1 Asura Guest House, Mubi Rd, ☏ . Check-in: Tonight, check-out: Tomorrow.