village in Kasai district, Hokkaido, Japan
There is a bus service to the national route along the line, but a car is useful in other regions.
- 1 Nakasatsunai Art Village (中札内美術村), Sakae-Higashi3 (栄東3線) (About 1h by bus from Obihiro station bus terminal, bus stop "Nakasatsunai-Bijutsumura" soon.). 25 Apr-4 Nov 10:00-17:00. Cake maker "Rokka-tei" operates the art village. There are 4 small museums, 2 restaurants and shops in the wide oak forest. Entrance free. 2 Museums each ¥500. Common ticket ¥800. Common ticket with Rokka-no-mori ¥1000..
- 2 [dead link] Rokka-no-mori (Forest of Rokka. 六花の森), 249-3 Tokiwa-Nishi3, (常盤西3線 249-6). 25 Apr-4 Nov 10:00-17:00. The nature garden operated by cake maker "Rokka-tei". ¥500.
- 3 [dead link] Hanabatake Ranch (花畑牧場), Moto-Satsunai-Higashi4, (元札内東4線), ☏ , toll-free: 0120-929187 (domestic), fax: . Mid Apr-Nov 11:00-15:00. Dude ranch managed by the famous Japanese entertainer "Yoshitake Tanaka". You'll enjoy a sales and factory tour of straight caramels and cheeses, together with petting animals. Free.
- Straight Carameｌ (生キャラメル). Sold at Hanabatake Ranch 1 box ¥850+.
- 1 Satsunai River Park Campsite (札内川園地キャンプ場), ☏ . Open late Apr-early Nov. Campsite: Free, Bungalow: ¥2000+.