Ndola is in the Copperbelt in Zambia
- 1 Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport (NLA IATA) (located about three kilometres from downtown). As the largest town in the copperbelt and an important economic hub, Ndola is well served by both domestic and international flights. Flights from Addis Ababa by Ethiopian Airlines, from Johannesburg by South African Airways, Airlink and Interair as well as flights from Nairobi by Kenya Airways. Domestic flights from Lusaka and other cities in Zambia are mostly run by Proflight Zambia.
By bus or carEdit
Ndola is about a 4- to 5-hour drive from Lusaka on a well paved road. Many buses run from Lusaka to Ndola. The most reliable company is Mazhandu Family Bus Services, which runs several buses a day. The bus ticket costs 65 kwacha (about $6.50 USD). The bus ride to Kitwe, 58 km away, takes 45 minutes. A bus from Kapiri Mposhi, 121 km away, takes 3 hours.
- Nsobe Game Camp, ☏ , .
- Standard Chartered Bank. Has a Visa and MasterCard ATM.
- Stanbic bank. Has a Visa and MasterCard ATM.
- Jacaranda Mall Pick N pay, T 3 highway. Has a Pick N pay supermarket.
- Shoprite Supermarket, 91 President Aveune.
- Spar Supermarket, President Avenue.
- Bo'Jangles pub and pizzeria.
- Kafubu Mall (opposite Golf course).
- Kinsa Lodge, 24 Petauke Crescent, Kansenshi. This hotel is popular with business travelers and NGO workers. Rooms have TVs, mini fridges, and electric kettles. Breakfast and dinner are available. The hotel bar shows football (soccer) games, so it can get loud on game nights.
- Michelangelo Lodge, 126 Broadway Rd, ☏ . single/double room with own bathroom. has 20 rooms.
- New Ambassador Hotel, President avenue (near Plaza cinema), ☏ . Fan room with shared bathroom. has 30 rooms. from K250..
- Ukadzi Guest House, 5866 Lisiwashi road (off airport cargo road). Check-in: 12 noon, check-out: 11am. fan double room with own bathroom. from K190..
- Garden Park Lodge, Kabwe Road (south of town), ☏ . single/double rooms with shared bathrooms. kwacha 100 per person.