town and civil parish in the borough of Cheshire West and Chester, England
- 1 Nicholls Ice Cream, The Parade, Parkgate, ☏ .
- 2 Mr. Chow's Chinese restaurant, The Parade, Parkgate, ☏ . An up-market Chinese restaurant, with fantastic food and excellent service. Views of North Wales across the Dee Estuary. Book early.
- The Village Chef, 32 Town Lane, Little Neston, ☏ . 11:30AM - 1:30PM, 4:30PM to 10PM. With over 26 years experience, The Village Chef offers exceptional service and delicious takeaway food. The menu is one of the largest in the area, ranging from traditional fish and chips to a great range of Greek dishes. Meals from £5.20.
- 1 Harp Inn, 19 Quayside, Little Neston. CH64 0TB, ☏ .
- 2 Hinderton Arms, Chester High Road, ☏ .
- 3 The Boathouse, 1 The Parade, Parkgate, ☏ .
- 4 The Old Quay, The Parade, Parkgate, CH64 6SB, ☏ .
- The Wheatsheaf, Neston Road, CH64 4AP, ☏ . Not to be confused with the Wheatsheaf Inn which is within a couple of miles
- Heswall also provides a quiet, attractive view along the River Dee. Ten minutes by car.
- West Kirby and Hoylake each have excellent stretches of beach, with views across to North Wales. There is also a 52 acre marine lake at West Kirby, which has sailing and windsurfing. Twenty minutes by car.
- Ellesmere Port is twenty minutes by car.
- Wrexham is thirty minutes by train.
- Head to the North Wales coast, through Deeside and Flint, to Prestatyn and Rhyl.