municipality in Wallonia, Belgium
Neupré is a city of 9,900 people (2018) in Liège.
- Neupré Tourisme, Rue des Deux Églises 16 (in the city hall), ☏ +32 4 3729972. M-F 08:00-12:00, W 08:00-12:00 and 13:00-16:00, Sa (during school term) 09:00-12:00.
12 miles southwest of Liège, Belgium. Liège can be reached by express train from Paris (Gare du Nord) via Brussels in about 3½ hours and from Germany via Aachen. Taxicabs and limited bus service to Neupré are available from Liège. There are several hotels in the city.
- 1 World War II Ardennes American Cemetery and Memorial (Highway N-63 from Liège to Marche passes the entrance to the Memorial about 19 km (12 miles) southwest of Liège). Open daily except December 25 and January 1: 09:00-17:00. This memorial commemorates the American soldiers who died in Northern Europe during World War II. The chapel contains maps and relief sculptures depicting the campaigns in the region. Free.
- 2 Roche-aux-Faucons, rue de la Roche-aux-Faucons, Plainevaux. A panorama classified as an exceptional heritage of Wallonia. One of the most beautiful panoramas towards the valley of the Ourthe which it overlooks from a sheer drop of 120 metres with a view of a complete meander of the river, known as "The loop of the Ourthe", and the hamlet of Ham in Esneux. Not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- 3 Château de Neuville-en-Condroz, Allée du Château 13, ☏ +32 4 3729222.
- La Forge d'Englebermont, Englebermont 5 (in the castle of Englebermont), ☏ +32 477 615785, email@example.com. For up to 5 people. Vast park. Outdoor swimming pool accessible at certain times. Free parking in the property. €390-600 per week depending on the season.
- Henri-Chapelle - World War II Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial. The final resting place for 7,992 American military dead lost during the drive into Germany