market town and civil parish in Devon, England
- 1 St. Leonard's Tower, Newfoundland Way, TQ12 1EX (in the centre of Newton Abbot).
- 2 Forde House. Jacobean manor house
- 3 Bradley Manor, Totnes Rd, TQ12 1LX, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Medieval manor house.
- 4 Tucker's Maltings, Teign Rd, TQ12 4AA, ☏ . The only UK brewery open to the public.
- 5 Railway Museum, 2A St Paul's Rd, TQ12 2HP, ☏ .
- 1 Farmer's Market, Courtnay St, TQ12 2QN, ☏ . Tue and Fri: 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Market days are on Wednesday and Saturday in Market Square.
- 1 Premier Inn Newton Abbot, Newton Abbot Racecourse, Newton Rd, Kingsteignton, TQ12 3AF, ☏ .
- 2 Rock Inn, Haytor Vale TQ13 9XP (off B3387), ☏ . Excellent little hotel in former quarrymen's cottages, great comfort, service and dining. B&B double £110.
- 3 Ilsington Country House, Ilsington TQ13 9RR, ☏ . Stylish country house hotel and spa on edge of Dartmoor, open Feb-Dec. B&B double £135.
- Newton Abbot is 5 miles from the coast at Teignmouth and Torquay. Travelling north west, visit Dartmoor National Park, again just a few miles from the town.