Nizamabad is a city in Telangana state of India. The city falls in the category of a developing town with many famous monuments which are in ruins. This district is famous for the Tramaric crop and the large number of monkeys within its limits.
- 1 Nizamabad Junction railway station (నిజామాబాదు రైల్వే స్టేషను).
- 1 Nizamabad Fort (నిజామాబాదు కోట). Built in 10th century by the Rashtrakuta dynasty.
- 2 Nizamabad Museum (నిజామాబాద్ మ్యుజియమ్).
- Temple of Rama is situated at Dichpally - a town in this district.
- The famous Temple of Lord Shiva (Kanteshwar around 1400BC.) is situated in Nizamabad.
- Few Miles away from Basar ( Saraswathi Devi Temple).
Plenty of Dhabas (Road side open Restaurants) at Dichpally.
- Idly at road side tiffin center beneath old Eenadu office, the peanut chutney there is amazing.
- Dosa at tiffin center in gandhi ganj.
- Vada at tiffin center in vinayak Nagar.
- Manasa Restaurant, HYD Road. For a decent tiffin or breakfast with normal price. Nice tiffin and nice people.
- Poori at Manasa Restaurant,Nizamabd on Hyderabad road is too good.
- Pani Puri. bandi opp collector ground, in gandhi ganj
- Pav Bhaji, gopal pav bhaji, one more in Gandhi Gunj
- Jeelebi : Kumar Galli
- Dokhla: Devi Road Bandi
- Hind Bakery - awesome hot hot puffs
- Aroma, Hyd Road.
- NAVRANG fast food center in Gandhichowk.
- Pay More KAPILA Any chicken you order tastes the same, but out of all Chicken tikka and chicken 65 are good.
- Biryani Mahfil and paradise.
- Ankapur Desi chicken..( awesome. One would never forget the spice in lifetime. ). The tastiest Chicken Curry.Ankapur Chicken was recognized as International Trademark by popular Telugu News Channel TV9. This brand cuisine is also available in Hyderabad, UAE and USA.
- Go to Maklur and drink kallu and neera.
- Beers and whiskey. Better to drink at home; don't go out.
- OK kind of place is Kapila and King Club
- Kaplia Hotel.