city in Ohio
Norton is a city that lies in both Summit County and Wayne County in Northeast Ohio.
Norton is located off of I-76 east of SR 21.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:14PM local time and lasts 3 minutes. The chances of a clear sky are 35%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Illinois, then across Indiana to Ohio and the Canada–New England border.
- Biery House & Museum (Norton Historical Society), 3412 Greenwich Rd, ☏ +1 330 825-7815.
- Norton Cider Festival.
- 1 Columbia Woods Park.
- 2 Silver Creek Metro Park.
- Casa Del Mar Mexican Restaurant, 3725 Cleveland-Massillon Rd, ☏ +1 330-825-6000. Lots of ritas served here, not to mention fajitas.
- The Winery at Wolf Creek, 2637 South Cleveland-Massillon Road, ☏ +1-330-666-9285, toll-free: +1-800-436-0426.
- 1 Houston Pub, 3069 Houston Rd, ☏ +1 330 745-9414.
- Norton Branch Library, 3930 S Cleveland-Massillon Rd, ☏ +1-330-825-7800.
|Routes through Norton|
|Findlay ← Wadsworth ←||W E||→ Barberton → Akron|