Norwalk is a city in Northeast Ohio. It is the county seat of Huron County. Norwalk is one of Ohio's most scenic cities, with historic homes and buildings lining the streets. Its close proximity to Lake Erie has made this a favorite location for individuals and industry.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE IATA)
- Akron/Canton Regional Airport (CAK IATA)
- Toledo Express Airport (TOL IATA)
- SR 4 N/S
- SR 13 N/SE
- SR 20 E/W
- SR 224 E/W
- 1 Summit Motorsports Park (AKA Norwalk Raceway), 1300 State Route 18, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Well established drag strip. Many National Races.
- 2 Veteran's Memorial Lake Park, 205 S Old State Rd. A park with a lake big enough for boating and fishing. The park offers trails and a disk golf course. There are shelter houses and grills for picnics.
- 3 Huron County Fair, 940 Fair Rd, ☏ . Mid August. $8.
- 1 Bluto's Sports Bar.
- Cedar Point
- Cleveland approx 40 miles.
- Sandusky approx. 20 miles
- Milan Birthplace of Thomas Alva Edison. approx. 2 miles
|Routes through Norwalk|
|Toledo ← Bellevue ←||W E||→ Oberlin → Cleveland|
|Sandusky ← Milan ←||W E||→ Ashland → Dover|