Ogaminana is in Kogi State.
Ogaminana is the name of a town and the headquarter of Adavi Local Government Area of Kogi State, Nigeria, adjoining Edo State in the south and the state capital Lokoja in the north.
- 1 Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport (ABV IATA). International flights to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport are offered by several airlines, notably, Lufthansa, KLM, and British Airways. If arriving from the US, Delta Air Lines has a direct flight from New York JFK. Many visitors fly through connecting flights from Lagos.
You can travel to Ogaminana by bus from major cities like Abuja, Lagos, Benin, Kano and Port Harcourt. Transportation company(s) such as ABC Transport (with air-conditioned luxurious bus rides), God is Good Motors (GIGM), Big Joe Motors, Chisco Transport (CTN) and Young Shall Grow, etc, all provide transport services from other parts of the country to Kogi State.
- 2 Itakpe Train Station Nigeria Railway Corporation has completed an inter-city line between Kogi, Abuja and Kaduna, where you can connect with the rest of the Nigerian rail system. Trains arrive and depart from Itakpe The train service offers three types of such as Economy, First Class and Sleeper. The schedules and current fairs can be found on the Nigeria Railway Corporation website.
- Deeper Life Bible Church, J76F+26R, 264103, Eika-Adagu, Okene. 8:00 Am - 6:00 PM. One of the oldest Christian Worship Centre.
- Ogaminana Market, H6PC+G93, 264103, Okene, ☏ 0806 653 5072 . 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. In-store shopping and open market.
- Chosen Restaurant & Bar, H66M+52M, 263101, Okene, ☏ 0706 840 4050 . 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Offering service options covering takeaway, dine-in, and bar section. NGN 500 - NGN5000.
- ISALE ORO RESTAURANT & BAR, FP7P+W2M, 342106, Akunba, ☏ 0809 146 1889 . 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Offering both restaurant and bar services. ₦500 - ₦10,000.
- Ozuri Cottage Homes, Ihima Adavi Rd, 264103. Check-in: 8AM, check-out: noon. Decent accommodation. ₦5000 - ₦15000.
- Mashida Guest House, Isbba Road. Check-in: 10AM, check-out: noon. A place to be with a natural ambience. ₦10,000 - ₦25,000.