Oimachi (大井町) is the center of Shinagawa ward. Oimachi station is the station of Keihin Tohoku Line, Tokyu Oimachi Line, Rinkai Line. JR house which occupied most of the north side of this station is an area under redevelopment due to demolition in 2017. In addition to JR 's Tokyo General Vehicle Center and Shiki Theater, it is also the center of Shinagawa Ward facilities such as Shinagawa Ward Office. In the vicinity of the station, there are Yamada Denki, Atre and Hankyu Food Center, SEIYU, Ito-Yokado and many small eateries are located. Also, as there are many business hotels, it is convenient for lodging, shopping and drinking and eating.
- 1 Ōimachi Station.
- From Narita: Switch from Narita Airport to Keihin Tohoku Line at Nippori Station by Keisei Skyliner.Alternatively, take the "Narita Shuttle" bus from Narita Airport to Osaki Station and get on the Rinkai Line. There are frequent announcements of the change on the train in English.
- From Haneda: Shuttle bus is operated from Oimachi station to Haneda Airport by Keikyu bus. Or take the Keihin Tohoku Line from Oimachi station to Shinagawa station and transfer to Keikyu Line
- Shinagawa City Bicycle Sharing, ☏ . A community bike share scheme. Hire a bike at any of the city's automatic docking stations, and return it to any other station. Keep your bike for up to 24 hours. ¥150 for the first 30 min, and ¥100 for every 30-minute period after that.
- Yamada Denki LABI Shinagawa Oi-machi, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi-oi 5-chome,20-1, ☏ . A large-scale home electronics store chain with the biggest duty-free store franchise.
- atre Oimachi, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi, 1-2-1, ☏ . Shopping Centers
- Hankyu Oimachi Garden, Tokyo Shinagawa-ku, Oi, 1-50-5, ☏ . Department stores.
- Ito Yokado Oimachi, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi, 1-3-6, ☏ . Department etores.
- Seiyu Oimachi-ten, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi, 1-3-6, ☏ . Supermarkets.
- The usual chain restaurants and fast-food, coffee shop surround the station area including Burger King, Matsuya, Yoshinoya, Fuji-Soba, Beck'S Coffee, St-Marc Cafe, Starbucks, Subway sandwich.
- Showa 's downtown along the railroad on the north side Izakaya, dining halls and pubs in full bloom lined up.
- Niku no Maekawa, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi-oi 5-chome, 2-9, ☏ . ¥1,000.
- ajito ism, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi 1-chome, 37-4. Popular ramen shop where ramen and French Italian blended. ¥1,000.
- Bulldog, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi-oi 5-chome, 4-13, ☏ . 11:15-21:00. The restaurant is one of the most famous restaurant in Oimachi. Voluminous menu for Japanese people. ¥1,000-1,999.
- Maruhachi Tonkatsu, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi-oi 5-chome, 4-10, ☏ . A long-established pork cutlet store. ¥1,000-1,999.
- Tonkatsu Mitake, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi-oi 6-chome, 5-5, ☏ . The shopkeeper is The baseball player Ichiro's fan. A courteous service, a shop with a very welcoming hospitality. ¥1,000-1,999.
- Gyosai Yura, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi 1-chome, 21-5, ☏ . Japanese style pub. ¥5,000-5,999.
- Kofuku Ryōri Nakamoto, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi 1-chome, 37-8, ☏ . Japanese style pub.
- Banraien, ☏ . Many celebrities frequently visit Chinese cuisine. However, lunch is for commoners. ¥20,000-29,999 (lunch ¥999).
- Hotel Tachibana, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi-oi 1-chome,51-1, ☏ .
- XROSS Oimachi, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi-oi 3-chome,7-8, ☏ . Long stay in monthly
- DiCE, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi-oi 5-chome,2-3, ☏ . Manga cafe (Kissa), shower from ¥1,580-.
- Via Inn Tokyo Oimachi, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi, 4 Chome-3-1, ☏ . A large business hotel in front of Oimachi Station.
- Ours Inn Hankyu, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi, 1-50-5, ☏ . A large business hotel in front of Oimachi Station.
- Toyoko Inn Tokyo Shinagawa Oimachi, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi, 1-27-3, ☏ . Clean and comfortable rooms at reasonable rates.
- Hotel Route-Inn Shinagawa Oimachi, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi, 1-35-2, ☏ .
- Tokyo Banyan Hotel, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi, 1-44-3, ☏ .
- Hotel Apartment Sun Bright Shinagawa, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashiohi, 5-14-1, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shinagawa Tourism Association (window indication)
- address:Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Oi, 1-14-1
- phone:+81 3-5743-7644
|Routes through Oimachi|
|Shibuya ← into ← Ōsaki ←||W E||→ Tennōzu Isle → Shin Kiba|
|Ueno ← Tokyo ← Shinbashi ← Shinagawa ←||N S||→ Kamata → Kawasaki → Tsurumi|
|Futako Tamagawa ← Jiyūgaoka ←||N S||→ END|