Okehi is in Kogi State.
Okehi is a Local Government Area in Kogi State, Nigeria. It has an area of 661 km and a population of 199,999 at the 2006 census.
- 1 Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport (ABV IATA). International flights to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport are offered by several airlines, notably, Lufthansa, KLM, and British Airways. If arriving from the US, Delta Air Lines has a direct flight from New York JFK. Many visitors fly through connecting flights from Lagos.
You can travel to Kogi State by bus from major cities like Abuja, Lagos, Benin, Kano and Port Harcourt. Transportation company(s) such as ABC Transport (with air-conditioned luxurious bus rides), God is Good Motors (GIGM), Big Joe Motors, Chisco Transport (CTN) and Young Shall Grow, etc, all provide transport services from other parts of the country to Kogi State.
- 2 Itakpe Train Station Nigeria Railway Corporation has completed an inter-city line between Kogi, Abuja and Kaduna, where you can connect with the rest of the Nigerian rail system. Trains arrive and depart from Itakpe. The train service offers three types of such as Economy, First Class and Sleeper. The schedules and current fairs can be found on the Nigeria Railway Corporation website.
From Itakpe train station one can easily get a taxi/bus to Okehi.
- Osara Central Mosque, Okene-Lokoja Rd, 264103, Osara. 12:30PM - 2:00 PM. Juma'at service masjid.
- Mohammed Isah Adinoyi (General Store), Dutse Modern Market, Okehi, ☏ . 8AM–10PM. In-store Supermarket. ₦500 - ₦15,000.
- IGBEHINADUN ODOKORO GBEDE (Igbe Restaurants), A123, 261103, Odokoro, Okehi LGA. 8:00AM - 9:00 AM. Offering the best of local foods in town. ₦500 - ₦5,000.
- His Grace´s Restaurant, 6G94+P2Q, Salvation Army Road, 262103, Egbe. 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Offering dine-in and takeaway on favourite local foods. ₦500 - ₦5000.
- Okehi Guest Inn, HH6H+Q84, near College Of Nursing and Midwifery, 263106. Check-in: 12:00 nooo, check-out: 12:00 noon. ₦5000 - ₦20,000.
- Platinum Steel Hotel & Resorts, Ajaokuta/Okene Spur Road, Near Geregu Power Plants 1&2, Ajaokuta. Check-in: 10:00 AM, check-out: 12:00 Noon. Offers standard accommodation and resort with a serene environment perfect home away from home experience. ₦5,500 - ₦20,000.