Oye is a town in Ekiti State.
Get in edit
You can get in by bus to this town. You can enter luxurious bus from most Southwest states in Nigeria especially Lagos, Ibadan or Osun to this town.
Get around edit
- Federal University of Oye, Ekiti.
- Emmanuel Provision Store, Along University Rd. 24 hours.
- Dixoret Ventures, Along Ifaki Oye Ikole Rd, ☏ . M-Sa 7AM-10PM. Grocery store
- Jalmat Store, : Ifaki Oye Ikole Rd, ☏ . M-Sa 8AM-6PM.
- Mama Lateef Shop, Yem Kem Rd, Iworoko, ☏ . M-Sa 8AM-6PM.
- Oluwaseun Supermarket, Eksu Gate, Ado Iworoko Ifaki Rd.
- Payless, Along Satelite-Oshekita Rd, ☏ . M-Sa 9AM-8PM.
- Shinning Star Supermarket, ☏ . M-Sa 7AM-10PM.
- Mama Yinka Provision Storw, Ado Iworoko Ifaki Rd, ☏ . M-Sa 7AM-7PM.
- F&F food, Ado Iworoko Ifaki Rd. M-Sa 8AM-6PM.
- Awesome Restaurant, Inside Federal University Oye-Ekiti, ☏ . M-Sa 8AM-11PM.
- Chillax Eatery and Confectionery, ☏ . M-Sa 8AM-11PM.
- Norich Kitchen, 1, Egbe Street Oye Local Government, ☏ . M-Sa 8AM-9PM.
- OC Kitchen, No1, Elite Castle Phase two, Ado Iworoko Ifaki Rd., ☏ . M-Sa 9AM-6PM.
- Surulere Resturant, Along Anglican High School Rd, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-5PM.
- Tasty and Spicy Eateries and Confectionaries, Ado Iworoko Ifaki Rd, ☏ . M-Sa 7AM-10PM.
- Egin Restaurant, Ado Iworoko Ifaki Rd, behind LAPO.
- Upwings lounge and bar, Km2 opp. Faalex fuel station, fuoye face 2 road, ☏ . 24 hours.
- Adamson Cool Spot, E/72 Irona St, ☏ . M-Sa 8AM-10PM.
- YOLO Lounge, Along Akinsola Street, ☏ . M-Sa 2PM-2AM.
- Tentakus Lounge, Opposite first bank new, Iyin Rd, ☏ .
- Lazora Bar. M-Sa 7AM-midnight.
- MIMI Bar, Along New Iyin Rd. M-Sa 7AM-11PM.
- Lounge De'Alva, ☏ . 24 hours.
- Obalatan Motel Oye Ekiti, Oye Local Government Civic Center, Egbe street (besides Christ House), ☏ .
- Midas Hotel & Arena, 15-19 Ado Iworoko Ifaki Rd, ☏ . ₦15000.
- Ore-Ofe Guest House, Along Ijan Road, Opposite Police Station, ☏ .
- Mayegun Royal Hotel, ☏ .
- CrownBiz Hotel, Km 4, Idiroko Road, Iworoko.
- BON Hotel Ekiti, Along Ado Iworoko Ifaki Rd,, ☏ . ₦25,000.
- Kaylux Guest House, Esure Road, off Ado Ekiti-Ifaki Road, ☏ .
- Dave Hotel, Km 4, Off Iworoko Road.
You would most likely find reliable coverage of the 2G/3G mobile networks in most locations in Oye, but the 4G network might be unreliable. Signal strength might diminish further away from the city center, and you might occasionally experience a network outage for all or some of the mobile phone service providers in the remote areas of the city. Different networks tend to be more stable and reliable in different locations of the city at different times.
MTN, 9Mobile, Airtel (Zain) and GLO are all available service providers. So if you are planning a visit to Oye, like you would do for many other places in the country, you should probably consider having multiple SIM cards, preferably for all the mobile service providers, since you can't tell which will be more stable and reliable at a time in your location during your visit. And if you will risk not having any of them, you might be better off not risking the MTN network, because, from indications, it seem to perform well than the others, though its rates may be high and its offers and services might be stringent, but you are less likely to be concerned of erratic voice and data connection compared to others.
Airtel is another service provider which is fairly satisfactory for all you might need to connect to the world, including rates and network reliability. Of course, Glo (or Globacom) boasts of fast network speed for internet browsing activities, only that you might not be able to enjoy the privilege in some locations. And 9Mobile (formerly Etisalat) usually also performs well in internet browsing speed too but with locational limitations as well, plus data rate is fairly higher.