Pfalz is a region in Rhineland-Palatinate.
- 1 Bad Bergzabern — in the Südliche Weinstraße near Alsace (France)
- 2 Bad Dürkheim
- 3 Kaiserslautern — offers good opportunities for leisure, sports and shopping, with a lively inner city. Its famous football-team also attracts football-fans from all over.
- 4 Landau in der Pfalz
- 5 Landstuhl
- 6 Ludwigshafen — With the biggest chemical factory in the world, Ludwigshafen is no health spa.
- 7 Neustadt an der Weinstraße — situated in the heart of the Palatinate region, including a number of vineyards, castles and the chance to taste some really good wine.
- 8 Ramstein
- 9 Speyer — largest romanesque Cathedral in the world, UNESCO World Heritage site since 1980. In Speyer you also find the Historical Museum and the Museum of Technology, both worth a visit.
Pfaelzer Wald and Deutsche Weinstraße