Palisade State Park & Reservoir is a park in Central Utah that draws swimmers, year-round anglers and non-motorized watercraft enthusiasts. There is also an 18-hole golf course, practice range, professional golf shop and snack bar that is truly world class. Hiking areas abound and Six-Mile Canyon provides excellent off-highway vehicle riding just outside the park.
Flora and faunaEdit
Fees and permitsEdit
- Day-use fee:$8
- Cabins. Amenities full/basic Su-Th $60/$40, F Sa holidays $80/$69;.
- Arapeen Campground. per night fees, no hookups/electric only: single sites $20/25; double sites $40/$50.
- Pioneer Campground. per night: single sites $20, double sites $40.
- Sanpitch Campground. per night fees, no hookups/full hookups: single sites $20/28; double sites $40/na.
- Wakara Campground. per night fees, full hookups/electric & water only: single sites $28/25; double sites $56/na.