Pavlovsk (Russian: Пáвловск, PAHV-lohvsk) is in the District of Saint Petersburg, about 30 km from the city itself, and just to the south of Tsarskoye Selo. It is home to Pavlovsk Palace, one of the most splendid residences of the Russian imperial family. It is part of the World Heritage Site Saint Petersburg and Related Groups of Monuments.
The Pavlovsk palace is probably the best preserved of Russian imperial residences outside the capital. The neoclassical interior of the palace was faithfully restored after a fire in 1803. The damage sustained by the palace during the German occupation in 1941–1943, though considerable, was not as devastating as Peterhof and Tsarskoye Selo.
Aside from the palace, there is also Pavlovsk Park, which surrounds the palace.