The airport was voted "best large airport in the United States" by Wall Street Journal in 2019.
- Terminal 3 (officially called John S. McCain III Terminal 3) (F1-F10, F13-F15, E1-10): Advanced Air, Air Canada/Air Canada Express/Air Canada Rouge, Alaska, Boutique Air, Contour Airlines, Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Spirit, Sun Country, and United.
- Terminal 4: American, British Airways, Condor, Eurowings, Southwest, Volaris, WestJet
The terminal's odd numbering is an artifact of its development in the decades since the 1950s, when Terminal 1 was opened. Terminal 1 was demolished in 1991, and Terminal 2, which opened in the 1960s, ceased operations in February 2020, and was subsequently demolished. Airport officials have simply decided to not renumber the terminals.
Valley Metro bus line #13 goes west to S 75th Ave along S Buckeye (via Greyhound depot) from Terminal 2.
The free PHX Sky Train goes from Terminals 3 and 4 at the airport to 44th & Washington St Station where you can catch the #1 (west to the downtown Central Station or east to Priest & Washington in Tempe); #44 bus (north to the Desert Ridge Marriott Resort in Deer Valley along N 44th St & Tatum); or the light rail (east to Tempe & Mesa or west to Midtown and northern Phoenix along Central Ave).
The PHX Sky Train goes between the two terminals, and connects travelers to a METRO light rail station that is close to the airport. Shuttle buses are still needed to travel to the rental car lot, although in the future the Sky Train will also cover the lot.
The Sky Train stations at the two terminals are all located pre-security. There are no post-security connections for the two terminals. Anyone who wants to switch terminals will need to go through security again.
- American Admirals Club (3 locations at Terminal 4: Above Gates A7 and A9, between Gates A19 and A21, and above Gates B5 and B7.).
- Delta Sky Club (Terminal 3, near Gate F8).
- United Club (Closed due to closure of Terminal 2 in February 2020. To be relocated to Terminal 3.).
- The Centurion Lounge (Escape Lounge) (Terminal 4, on the upper level across from Gate B22.). 5:30AM-10PM. $40 for passes booked at least 24 hours prior to visit. $45 for passes purchased at the door. Free access for American Express Platinum card members and two guests..
Eat and drinkEdit
- USCareWays Urgent Care (Terminal 4). Daily 8AM-8PM. The first full-service urgent care facility inside a U.S. airport. X-rays and vaccines available.
There are no airport hotels at Sky Harbor. However, there are a number of hotels nearby.