The airport was voted "best large airport in the United States" by Wall Street Journal in 2019.
- Terminal 2: Alaska (Gates 10 & 11), Great Lakes (Gates C & D), Spirit, Sun Country, United, Boutique Air
- Terminal 3: Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue
- Terminal 4: Aeroméxico, Air Canada, American, British Airways, Condor, Southwest, Volaris, WestJet
Valley Metro bus line #13 goes west to S 75th Ave along S Buckeye (via Greyhound depot) from Terminal 2.
The free PHX Sky Train goes from Terminals 3 and 4 at the airport to 44th & Washington St Station where you can catch the #1 (west to the downtown Central Station or east to Priest & Washington in Tempe); #44 bus (north to the Desert Ridge Marriott Resort in Deer Valley along N 44th St & Tatum); or the light rail (east to Tempe & Mesa or west to Midtown and northern Phoenix along Central Ave).
The PHX Sky Train goes between Terminals 3 and 4, with a walkway to Terminal 2 from the Terminal 3 station.
Shuttle buses are still needed to travel to the rental car lot, although in the future the Sky Train will also cover the lot.
- American Admirals Club.
- Delta Sky Club.
- United Club.
- British Airways Lounge, between B21 and B23.
- The Club at PHX, Between B21 and B23. $40 for a pass.
Eat and drinkEdit
- USCareWays Urgent Care (Terminal 4). Daily 8AM-8PM. The first full-service urgent care facility inside a U.S. airport. X-rays and vaccines available.