city in Broward County, Florida, United States
- [dead link] Bin 595, 1230 South Pine Island Rd, ☏ . Multiple award-winning restaurant serves eclectic cuisine, including freshly made salads, fine meats and fresh seafood. It reflects Latin, Caribbean and Asian fusion influences.
- [dead link] AmeriSuites Ft.Lauderdale/Plantation, 8530 West Broward Blvd, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn Express - Plantation, 1701 North University Dr, ☏ . Reasonably priced hotel convenient for business travelers, shoppers and those attending events at Office Depot Center. Offers a free shuttle around the area.
- Renaissance Plantation, 1230 South Pine Island Rd, ☏ , fax: . Has an on site award-winning restaurant, Bin 595, and more.
- Japan Inn, 1781 N University Dr, ☏ . reasonable.
- Fort Lauderdale. The famous "Blue Wave" Beaches are about 6 miles away.
|Routes through Plantation|
|West Palm Beach ← Tamarac ←||N S||→ Davie → Miami|