city in Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Farm Store at Kellogg Ranch, 4102 S. University Dr (Turn on to University Dr. from W. Temple Ave.), ☏ . Daily from 10AM—6PM. Very popular rest stop among foodies traveling though the Pomona Valley region. Located on the outskirts of Cal Poly Pomona, the store is a short distance (less than 5 minutes) from the freeway exit. This store sells fruits and vegetables grown by the College of Agriculture at the university. Also available: honey from a tap, meats, cheeses, and other food products that you would not find in your typical big chain supermarket.
- 1 Guasalmex Restaurant, 150 West Holt Ave. Serving inexpensive Mexican, Salvadoran, and Guatemalan food in a casual environment.
- Hilltop Suites, 3101 W Temple Ave, ☏ . This hotel has 131 room. Hotel amenities include an outdoor pool, fitness center, business center, free continental breakfast, and free self parking. Room amenities include coffee makers and free wireless internet.
- 1 La Quinta Inn & Suites, 3200 Temple Ave, ☏ . Room amenities include pillowtop beds, 32” flat panel televisions with premium cable channels, free wireless internet, and coffee makers. Hotel amenities include free breakfast (waffles, cereal, muffins, fresh fruit), 24-hour fitness center, pool, spa, business center, and Bright Side Market. Pets welcome. from $109.
- 2 Motel 6 Los Angeles - Pomona, 2470 South Garey Ave, ☏ , fax: .
- 3 American Inn & Suites, 310 E Foothill Blvd (Between Garey & Towne, close to 10 & 210 Fwy), ☏ . Check-in: 11AM, check-out: 2PM.
- 4 Sheraton Fairplex Hotel, 601 W. Mckinley Ave, ☏ .
|Routes through Pomona|
|END ← Los Angeles ←||W E||→ Ontario → Tucson|
|Downtown L.A. ← Covina ←||W E||→ Upland → San Bernardino|
|END ← Jct ← San Dimas ←||N S||→ Diamond Bar → Santa Ana|
|Downtown L.A. ← Diamond Bar ←||W E||→ Chino → Riverside|