Qabala is rich with historical monuments there are many memorials in Qabala. For example, the remains of old Caucasian Albania's capital Qabala, the stone monuments in the Hachalli (4th century CE), Surkhay tower in the Boyuk Emilli (first millennium BCE), the temple in Hacalli (4th century CE), Surkhay toüer in the south part of town (10th-13th century), a castle in Yengiche (4th-14th century), Monuments in village (antique period) Yenikend, a tower in Hazra (15th century), etc. There are more than 93 memorials in Qabala.
- Spring – nature awakens the whole of Qabala greens.
- Summer – the best time for visitors.
- Fall – rainy but full of bounty.
- Winter – a lot of snow.
If you come by the taxi from Baku, it takes 2½ hr and costs 12 manat for one person and 48 manat for the whole cab.
It takes 3 hr and costs 6 manat for one person from Baku.
No. 1 and 2 run from the bus station to Chanlar restaurant. They cost 0.30 manat.
Throughout the city, it costs 1-2 manat for a taxi.
- Old Qəbələ (about 5 km off the main road: the Bbest way to get there is to take a taxi in Qabala). Ruins and excavations of the ancient capital of Caucasian Albania. Archeological excavations are in progress. Archeological findings are exhibited in a museum in Qəbələ. 2 manat per person, 1 manat for a car.
- Sheki – A beautiful city in the Caucasus mountains with lots to see and do. It has one of the largest densities of cultural resources and monuments that span 2,700 years of Azerbaijani history. Bus leaves at 09:00, 12:00; 2 manat.
- Lahich – A cozy and remote highland village nearby in the west. Famous for its copper work.
- Shamakhi – A town that used to be the capital of the Medieval state of Shirvan. Famous for its traditional dancers, Şamaxı dancers, and its impressive mosque. An ancient history and once one of the key cities along the Silk Road.
- Ganja – Azerbaijan's second largest city has a long history, some important sites and an interesting and manifold architecture.
- Mingechivir – Bus at 08:00; 1.6 manat.
- Baku – Buses start from 08:00 and leave quite often; 6 manat.