The western parts of Quezon City is mostly a suburban residential area lying west of the Scout Area, along Quezon Avenue. While this is mostly dismissed as part of the city's sprawling environment, it does have spots worth visiting such as the Chinatown around Banawe Street, the lechon (roast pig) restaurants of La Loma, and the haunted Balete Road.
- 1 Robbinsdale Hotel, 14 Araneta Avenue corner Palanza St, ☏ . Nestled in a quiet corner but easily accessible from Makati or Manila through various routes. ₱818.
- 2 OYO 190 Anglo Residences, 10 Guirayan, ☏ . Pretty typical OYO place, as in it kind of looks as sterile as a lab. Has wifi and a/c. ₱1010.
- 3 Madison 101 Hotel + Tower, Aurora Blvd, corner Madison, New Manila, ☏ . Restaurant with breakfast and lunch buffet. Wifi and strong a/c. ₱1250.
- 4 Condo Studio Luxe in Princeton Residences, Aurora Blvd and Gilmore Ave (next to Gilmore Light Rail station in New Manila), ☏ . Here's a chance to stay in a condominium tower with spacious rooms, kitchenettes, and hot water. Has a pool on the 7th floor and great views of Manila from up high. Surcharge for room cleaning and food but Robinsons mall is not far with food options/entertainment. ₱1154.
- 5 Summit Hotel Magnolia, Doña Hemady Street corner Aurora Boulevard, New Manila (attached to Robinsons Magnolia Mall), ☏ . Kind of sterile looking rooms but clean with wifi and a/c, breakfast is extra. Sleek lines outside as it fits contours of mall.
- 6 RedDoorz Plus @ E Rodriguez Corner Banawe, 447 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave, cor Banawe St, ☏ . Very sanitized-looking like somebody took a mop to it. Satellite TV, wifi, a/c, restaurant/bar.