Randazzo is known as the closest town to the summit of the Mount Etna.
Ferrovia Circumetnea runs narrow-gauge regional trains either from Catania or Riposto (Giarre for connections with Trenitalia). Trains from either direction terminate here: there are no through trains scheduled. There are no services on Sundays and holidays.
- 1 Randazzo railway station (Stazione di Randazzo).
Additionally Ferrovia Circumetnea runs bus services on the same route.
It's a small place.
- 1 Chiesa Santa Maria. With a façade built of black lava stone, three polygonal apses in the form of towers and 15th-century side portals in the Catalan-Gothic style. The interior is divided into three naves by black monolithic columns with statues by the Gagini school and six paintings by Giuseppe Velasquez (1750–1827).
- 2 Chiesa di San Nicolò di Bari. It's the largest one in the town. It was established in the 14th century and rebuilt in 1585. It houses works by Antonello and Giacomo Gagini, and in the right nave a triptych by Messinese painters.
- 3 Chiesa di San Martino. It has a notable 14th-century bell tower.
- 4 Chiesa dell'Annunziata.
- 5 ex Chiesa del Collegio S. Basilio.
- 6 ex Monasterio di S. Giorgio.
- 7 ex Monastero Benedettino di Santa Caterina, Via Cesare Beccaria, 1 (Istituto Magistrale Santa Giovanna Antida), ☏ . 10:00-13:00, 15:00-19:00. It hosts the Museo di Scienze Naturali with the Priolo Ornithological Collection which consists of 2250 specimens of Italian and exotic birds and butterflies.
- 8 Palazzo Reale (Casa Scala).
- 9 Palazzo Lanza.
- 10 Palazzo Clarentano - Finocchiaro.
- 11 Palazzo Comunale (Ex convento dei Frati Minori Conventuali).
- 12 Palazzo Rumolo.
- 13 Castello Svevo, Via Castello, 1, ☏ . Daily 09:00-13:00, 16:00-19:00. The only survived structures are one of the eight medieval towers and the Carcere, a prison, which now hosts Museo archeologico Paolo Vagliasindi.
- Museo dell'Opera dei Pupi, Largo San Giuliano (at the same building with Centro Visite), ☏ . Museum of puppet's theatre.
- 1 Parco Polivalente Sciarone. The multipurpose park is the green lung of the city. It's walking distance from the center but in the unique environment of the Etna Park. In the park you can walk in the "nature trail" and observe the different lava flows that lapped Randazzo, the flora consists of birch trees, chestnut and oak and also the Etna fauna consists of foxes, porcupines, hedgehogs and rabbits that make this wonderful atmosphere. Inside is an equipped area for picnics with 5 hotplates, 16 tables (for a total of 128 seats) drinking water and 4 toilets.
- Parco dell' Etna – hike the Mount Etna.
- Parco fluviale dell'Alcantara – follow the stream and gorges of the river Alcantara.
- Parco dei Nebrodi – Explore the trails of the mountainous park.