- See Redland City for the city in Greater Brisbane, Queensland
Redlands is a city in San Bernardino County in Southern California.
- ESRI railway station..
|Climate chart (explanation)|
Summers in Redlands can be pressingly hot, with average temperatures easily reaching 100 °F (38 °C). Temperatures over the rest of the year is much more pleasant, averaging around 80 °F (27 °C) during spring and fall and 65 °F (18 °C) during the winter months.
Ontario International Airport is the closest major airport, but it only serves a few international locations. Located west of Redlands, this airport serves as the regional point of entry. For international passengers, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the optimum point of entry, and being the worlds third busiest airport, it serves 159 non-stop destinations, making it easier to travel to and from. If taking the I-10 freeway, you can reach LAX in about 1 hour and 30 minutes. San Bernardino International Airport has only limited passenger service.
If you are traveling by car, Redlands is located alongside Interstate 10, east of the 215 Interstate interchange. Route 210 terminates when it turns south and joins Interstate 10 in Redlands.
A commuter rail line from San Bernadino will open in 2022. There will be three stations in Redlands.
- 1 Redlands–Downtown railway station.
- 2 University railway station.
- 3 ESRI railway station.
- 1 University of Redlands, 1200 E. Colton Ave, ☏ +1 909-793-2121.
- 2 Lincoln Memorial Shrine, 125 W Vine St, ☏ +1 909 798-7632. Tuesday-Sunday 1-5PM.
- 3 Kimberly Crest House and Gardens, 1325 Prospect Dr, ☏ +1 909 792 2111. French château-style Victorian mansion and gardens built in 1897. The house and gardens are open for public tours.
- 4 San Bernardino County Museum, 2024 Orange Tree Ln, ☏ +1 909 798 8608.
- 5 Historical Glass Museum, 1157 Orange St, ☏ +1 909 798 0868.
- 6 Museum of Redlands, 700 Brookside Ave, ☏ +1 909 353 0196. Under construction museum dedicated to the history of Redlands, expected to open in 2022.
- Karl Webster, Matlock. For cyclists, ride the Sunset Drive which is the long road running around the top end of the town. Also from there, drop down into the canyons of San Timoteo and Live Oak. The scent of the orange groves is heavenly.
- Cuca's Mexican Restaurant. 527 E. State St (walk-up service) or 1752 Lugonia Ave. (sit-down service)
- 1 Benjarong Thai Cuisine, 1001 Park Ave.
- 2 Citrone, 328 Orange St.
- 3 Ocean Blue Sushi, 347 Orange St.
- 4 Niko Niko Sushi, 27510 W. Lugonia Ave (in Citrus Plaza).
- 5 Phoenicia Mediterranean, 1560 Barton Rd.
- 6 Chipotle Mexican Grill, 625 Orange St.
- 7 Rubio's Baja Grill, 633 Orange St.
- 8 The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe, 120 E. State St.
- 9 Betty's Hamburgers, 26 E. State St.
- 10 Coco's Bakery and Restaurant, 1140 Colton Ave.
- 11 McDuff's, 233 E. State St.
- 1 The Royal Falconer, 106 E. Orange St, ☏ +1 909 307-8913.
- 2 Tartan of Redlands, 24 E. Redlands Blvd.
- 3 Darby's American Cantina, 1 E State St, ☏ +1 909 792-2119.
- 4 Copehouse Bar & Bistro, 19 E Citrus Ave, ☏ +1 909 792-2119.
- Best Western Sandman Motel, 1120 W Colton Ave, ☏ +1 909 793-2001, fax: +1 909 792-7612.
|Routes through Redlands|
|San Bernardino ← Loma Linda ←||W E||→ Beaumont → Indio|
|Pasadena ← San Bernardino ←||W E||→ END|
|END ←||W E||→ Mentone → Big Bear Lake|