city in Oregon, USA
Get in edit
By plane edit
- Eugene Airport is the closest airport with regularly scheduled commercial service. It is two hours away in Eugene, and has flights from various airports in the Western US.
By car edit
Get around edit
- 1 Dean Creek Elk Viewing Area (Dean Creek Wildlife Area), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Located three miles (5 km) east of Reedsport on Oregon Route 38. This 1,000-acre (4 km2) preserve jointly managed by the Bureau of Land Management and the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife provides an opportunity to view 60-100 Roosevelt elk in their natural habitat year round. Free.
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area interpretive center. Located at the intersection of Oregon Route 38 and U.S. Route 101. It features interpretive panels, short films, and information about the local area and attractions.
- Umpqua Discovery Center, in downtown Reedsport, features local history information provided through interactive media and displays.
- Harbor Light Restaurant, 930 Hwy 101, ☏ . W-Su 11:30AM-8PM.
- Best Western Salbasgeon Inn of Reedsport, 1400 Highway 101, ☏ , fax: .
Go next edit
|Routes through Reedsport|
|Astoria ← Florence ←||N S||→ North Bend → Coos Bay|