Ruston comes on the interstate highway 20 between two bigger cities of North Louisiana. These two cities are eastbound Monroe and westbound Shreveport.
Ruston is also located along US Highway 167, a good route for those coming from Alexandria, LA to the south or Little Rock, AR to the north.
- Louisiana Tech Football (Joe Aillet Stadium).
- Lincoln Parish Park, 211 Parish Park Rd, ☏ . 8AM - 7PM. Rated as one of the best mountain bike trails in America, Lincoln Parish Park is a treasure for mountain bike lovers and noncyclists, too. The ten-mile trail offers a challenging and exciting course for not only the advanced rider, but beginners alike. Beach with lifeguards offered from Memorial day to Labor Day. Campground: RV (Full hookups include water, sewage, and electricity at each site) - $25.00 (tax included) per night. Primitive Camping (tents only) - $17.00 (tax included) per night.
- El Jarrito Mexican Grill, 2017 Farmerville Hwy, ☏ . 10:30AM-10PM.
- Dawg House Sports Grill, 102 N Homer St, ☏ . Monday to Wednesday: 11AM-12AM Thursday to Saturday: 11AM - 2AM.
- Roma Italian Bistro, 102 N Monroe St, ☏ . Tue – Sun: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm.
- Devine Wines & Spirits, 2653 S. Service Road West, ☏ . Monday - Thursday: 8AM–11PM Friday & Saturday: 8AM-1AM.
- Sundown Tavern (Sundown), 111 E. Park Ave, ☏ . Open daily: 11:00am-12:00am Sunday: 11:00am-10:00pm. The band starts playing at 9 PM.
- The Revelry (Rabb's), 2647 South Service Road W, ☏ . Wed - Sat: 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM.
- Starbucks, 1200 Cooktown Rd, ☏ . 6AM-10PM.
- Railway Coffee, 202 W Mississippi Ave, ☏ . 6AM-10PM.
- Parish Press, 1007 N Trenton St, ☏ . 6AM-10PM.
- Hampton Inn, 1315 North Trenton, +1 318-251-3090
- Super 8, 1101 Cooktown Rd, ☏ .